Davie Golf Club is committed to the total enjoyment of the course. In support of this, numerous projects and programs are underway to improve the Davie Golf experience.
Course Improvements Underway
- We just resodded our 10th green on July 27th. We have a temporary green in place. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks to let the new green grow in. We're also doing repairs and patches on greens 13 and 16. They also will be temporary greens for a couple of weeks.
- New Golf Course Manager - A new Maintenance Supervisor and GM are in place directing all programs to ensure ongoing improvement.
- New Putting/Practice Green - Beautiful large new practice green now open.
- Weed Mangement Programs - Aggressive treatment on all greens to improve putting surfaces. Right now, the course isn't up to our standards. We've had issues with the greens due to an irrigation problem and weeds. We are doing everything we can to fix these issues. It won't happen overnight. Please be patient as this process continues. Thank you.
- Green Nutrient Programs - Unique Greenway programs to improve turf density and provide better turf grass.
Driving Range is Closed
Due to safety concerns to adjacent home owners and other golfers on nearby holes, the range is currently closed. Plans are being considered to transform the range into a warm-up area. We'll keep you updated.